- Quinnipiac Men's Basketball 2013-14 Schedule
- Quinnipiac Men's Basketball Statistics
- MAAC Men's Basketball Standings
- Box Score
HAMDEN, Conn. – The Quinnipiac University men's basketball team won its season-opener on Saturday afternoon, defeating the Hartford Hawks by a score of 82-77 in the first game of the 2013 Connecticut 6 Classic. The Bobcats improved to 1-0 for the sixth time in the last seven seasons, and now have a 17-5 all-time record against the Hawks.
- "CT 6 Classic: Quinnipiac Manages An 82-77 Win Over Hartford" (Hartford Courant by Mike Anthony)
- "Connecticut 6 notebook: Quinnipiac's Azotam steps up his game" (CT Post by Chris Elsberry)
- "Big second half propels Quinnipiac over Hartford" (New Haven Register by Bill Cloutier)
Quinnipiac returns to action on Tuesday morning with a trip to Philadelphia. For the first time in program history, the Bobcats will be a part of ESPN's College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon. Quinnipiac will take on La Salle from Tom Gola Arena at 9 a.m. The game will be aired live on ESPN2 and ESPN3.com.
Fans interested in purchasing tickets for the 2013-14 campaign can call the QU Ticket Office at 203-582-3905, visit the official website of Quinnipiac athletics, www.QuinnipiacBobcats.com or make a trip to the TD Bank Sports Center Ticket Office.
Student-Athletes, parents and fans can download the 2013-14 QU Athletics schedules to your laptop and mobile devices for free by clicking in the iCalendar link at the bottom of each sport's homepage or the master schedule page. Fans can also follow Quinnipiac Athletics on Facebook and Twitter (@QUAthletics) for all of the latest news and updates.